Our inpatient services include providing full-time faculty physician coverage in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit for infants having difficulty immediately after birth; providing faculty physician coverage of the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit 24 hours a day seven days a week; and providing in hospital physicians (called Hospitalists) to assist your primary pediatrician or family physician care for children who require hospitalization but not intensive care.
Caring for children in our outpatient offices where we offer the care for children with medical specialty illnesses such as gastrointestinal illness, pulmonary problems, endocrine diseases and diabetes, allergy problems, heart diseases and adolescent issues. Care in these programs is provided by Riley faculty physicians and at the same high standards that Riley is nationally known for. A complete listing of our services at Riley North can be found by selecting services on this web page.
- Researchers develop new cells meant to form blood vessels, treat peripheral artery disease
- Clarian Announces New Hospital Names
- Indiana Project screenings show need for more mental health services in youth detention
- IU Simon Cancer Center earns prestigious designation
- State-of-the-art IU Neuroscience Research Building to be dedicated Wednesday